 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3261
3260  |  3262
Subject:
V-pods
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.vignette
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2006 18:25:06 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi all,

This is not mine, but none of these guys post on Lugnet, and this is a cool new sub-theme. Starting with Sugegasa, several Japanese builders have created vignette pods, or v-pods. These are whole vignettes that pack away into an x-pod.

Sugegasa

Mizuki

Ichigou

Izzo

Really cool. Now I have to go get an x-pod.

Bruce