 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3209
    Cthulego Rising —Mark Stafford
   Since my dark ages ended I've been meaning to build this. A MOC where the LEGO Adventurers meet H.P. Lovecraft’s Cthulhu Mythos. Cthulego is born! The futility of mini-figs fighting against the horrors of un-named creatures, things from the ancient (...) (18 years ago, 31-Jan-06, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build, FTX) !!

        Re: Cthulego Rising —Dave Schuler
   (...) You know, it's a darn shame that this didn't get more comments. I'm sorry I missed it and only happened to stumble upon it almost three years after you posted! A great scene--tons of detail and really nice staging. Thanks for sharing! Dave! (14 years ago, 13-Nov-09, to lugnet.adventurers, FTX)

        Re: Cthulego Rising —Larry Marak
   (...) At last an end to Johnny Thunder. But wait, Lego now makes Tommy guns!...... (14 years ago, 14-Nov-09, to lugnet.adventurers, FTX)