 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3209
3208  |  3210
Subject:
Cthulego Rising
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build
Date:
Tue, 31 Jan 2006 00:38:08 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Since my dark ages ended I’ve been meaning to build this. A MOC where the LEGO Adventurers meet H.P. Lovecraft’s Cthulhu Mythos.

Cthulego is born! The futility of mini-figs fighting against the horrors of un-named creatures, things from the ancient past, never knowing that they are but the playthings of a more monstrous entity then their minds can ever comprehend... me!

“That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange æons, even death may die.”

Hope you like it. Something other then mecha to look at anyway! Click ‘up’ if you want to see any of the vehicles in greater detail.

Cheers, Mark.