 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3171
Joe Vig: Monkey See, Monkey Doo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.vignette
Date:
Thu, 5 Jan 2006 02:53:53 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Here’s the first addition to my site in 2006, a Joe Vig vignette entitled Monkey See, Monkey Doo:

   Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com

Re: Joe Vig: Monkey See, Monkey Doo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.vignette
Date:
Thu, 5 Jan 2006 04:16:21 GMT

Yay! I was an inspiration for someone! Yours, however, is much better than mine.

Steve

Re: Joe Vig: Monkey See, Monkey Doo