 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3123
3122  |  3124
Subject:
Death in the Library
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 5 Dec 2005 13:55:43 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi,

My first castle MOC.

I did this for the Colossal Castle Comp on classic castle, but then re-read the rules and realised it fails to qualify for the interiors section as it has one wall too few! Ho-hum. I might try to rebuild it but for now I just thought it turned out well and would share it.

Be glad to hear what anyone thinks of it.

Cheers, Mark.