 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3072
3071  |  3073
Subject:
Rosa Parks 1913-2005
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, lugnet.build.vignette
Date:
Wed, 2 Nov 2005 23:04:22 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi all,

Fifty years ago in a quiet act of bravery, Rosa Parks stood up for her rights by sitting down.

Gallery (I’ll take more pictures later and put them on my website; I just wanted to get this posted today.)

Bruce