 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3010
3009  |  3011
Subject:
Manor House
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 29 Sep 2005 20:10:31 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Built for Tom Rafert for NWBC as an award.

Take notice of the door design - I spent a while doing that. Oh yes, and it was my wife, the beautiful and wonderful Tonia, who designed the micro sheep. Enjoy!

-Lenny