 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3009

Subject:
Death of Socrates and Buddha's First Sermon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.build.ancient
Date:
Wed, 28 Sep 2005 22:38:59 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

The Death of Socrates

Buddha’s First Sermon

These are for a project that me and a few friends are building. It is called “History of Humanity” and each scene is an important event from history. We’ll try to cover everything major event between man-evolving-from-apes to the near future (my rotating spacestation-spaceship thingee from BrickFest will be making an appearance ;o) ).

My cohorts for the project are KK Quah and Robin Werner of GFLUG. We’ll be presenting the complete project at Festival of the Masters at Downtown Disney in November.

-Lenny

PS. Cross to .vignette because of the detail-scene orientation of the creations.

Re: Death of Socrates and Buddha's First Sermon