 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2993
2992  |  2994
Subject:
Carefree Party Liner (with wings)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Fri, 16 Sep 2005 01:45:41 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

First things first. This is NOT a Bonktron model.

It’s from a sister faction, the Sanitrons.

The Carefree Party Liner plys the spaceways in a state of perpetual celebration. Individual partygoers come and go via the many docking ports in the wing, but the party lives on. The habitat on top contains an endless array of nightclubs, restaurants, ‘ladies of easy virtue’, and a petting zoo.

The underside is mostly dedicated to waste disposal, but a few life support systems are squeezed in there as well. It even has landing gear!

Folder post moderation

This was my first crack at a microscale model. It was also an interesting exercise in SNOT getting the curves at each corner right.

Please enjoy.

Allister