 Space / 39453
Re: Carefree Party Liner (with wings)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 16 Sep 2005 11:14:08 GMT

In lugnet.space, David Simmons wrote:
This was my first crack at a microscale model.

Allister,

You've done it now, you wonderfully perverted, dirty and dastardly man-pig!
You've stepped over the line and goddess bless you for it, you bawdy little
monkey!  If this is the direction that Space MOC's are going to go in then I
guess I'm going to have to cut back my hours at work so that I can spend
more time sitting in front of my computer laughing myself silly at such
hilariously disturbing creations!

However, you neglected to answer several important questions.  Are the wings
retractable?  Is the Party Liner's travel schedule limited to certain time
periods?  How often and how long can "friends" visit you while you're
aboard?

Dave S.

Now now, let's just press on...

Jason R