 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2970
2969  |  2971
Subject:
Cart and BrickQuest figs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Mon, 5 Sep 2005 17:40:42 GMT

First off is a cart I made for my DnD characters. I play DnD on the weekends with friends from work. We use the figs to help in battle situations.

Also, I’ve been playing with ideas on modifing BrickQuest to include both classes and races. For fun last night, I wanted to make variations of the basic mixes of both. The races are Human, Elf, Dwarf, Orc, Halfling, Satyr, and Centaur. The classes are Fighter, Archer, Monk, and Assassin.

I’ll post the stats I’ve been working with a lil later maybe.

-Lenny