 Castle / 21025
Re: Cart and BrickQuest figs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 6 Sep 2005 14:36:50 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
   First off is a cart I made for my DnD characters. I play DnD on the weekends with friends from work. We use the figs to help in battle situations.

Nice cart! Once our party gets around to buying one, maybe we’ll build one too. Of course, there’s 9 of us in our party! We’ve been using Lego mini-figs for our .5 ed D&D as well. I wonder how many other people do this? I’ve seen it once before online, so this makes 3 groups I know of. I’d post pics, but our party is mostly generic figures right now, but I think as the game goes on, they’ll get modified more and more!

Question, do you use Lego for other stuff in the campaign? The mini-figs are just a tad large for the 1” scale of most maps, but they still fit, barely.

-plucky