 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2960
2959  |  2961
Subject:
First MOC or vignette to use new gold bricks...... I think?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Mon, 29 Aug 2005 18:25:06 GMT

Hello everone back with another (this time amusing) post.

I just recieved a new 50th anniversary lego limited edition brick tub. Of course with the antisipated 8 bricks! I think it should’ve had more then 8 but....

I give you BLING! BLING!

I got the idea off the t.v add with the movie stars and sports stars all small to show how they can go on your phone. “do you think this is to much bling?” “Nahhhhhhhh” remember that saying.

Well i should stop ramBLING on (no pun intended =) ).

Click the pic for more pictures in my gallery.

Hope you enjoy it!

-FLIP-