 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2958
    LDD 1.3/Lego Factory unlimited palette coffee shop —Thomas Main
   Just before LDD 1.4 came out, I dowloaded and played with LDD 1.3 and made this model with an (so called) unlimited palette: (URL) is a model I'd actually like to be able to buy. It has 603 pieces and I would like to pay between 45-60 dollars for (...) (19 years ago, 29-Aug-05, to lugnet.announce.moc) !