 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2958
2957  |  2959
Subject:
LDD 1.3/Lego Factory unlimited palette coffee shop
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Mon, 29 Aug 2005 00:55:47 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Just before LDD 1.4 came out, I dowloaded and played with LDD 1.3 and made this
model with an (so called) unlimited palette:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/thomasmain/Town/cafe/coffeeshop.jpg

and

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/thomasmain/Town/cafe/coffeeshop2.jpg

This is a model I'd actually like to be able to buy.  It has 603 pieces and I
would like to pay between 45-60 dollars for it.  I guess that's what I was
hoping Lego Factory would let me do...maybe one day.

Also, I learned that 600 piecesw is probably the practicval limit for my
designs, as my computer really slows down at this size model.

Comments welcome.

--
Thomas Main
thomasmain@myrealbox.com