 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2951
  The Midsummer of '05

A few months ago I saw a MOC using an inverted slope that looked like this: (URL) The part itself is too small for my needs but I figured its general shape could be passed along in a larger form (open sides and jutting corners). I wasn't ready to (...) (19 years ago, 24-Aug-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, FTX) !

  Re: The Midsummer of '05

(...) Adrian, as always, vary nice work. R U bringing it to the SanDLUG meeting? Mat (19 years ago, 24-Aug-05, to lugnet.build, lugnet.org.us.sandlug, FTX)