 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2951
2950  |  2952
Subject:
The Midsummer of '05
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 24 Aug 2005 15:12:39 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

A few months ago I saw a MOC using an inverted slope that looked like this:

The part itself is too small for my needs but I figured its general shape could be passed along in a larger form (open sides and jutting corners). I wasn’t ready to tear down the “acrobat” (aka Study 17), so, I integrated the new pier design to it.

For more click here

Enjoy

Adr.