 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2948
  pl/ego airport

I've posted pictures and a writeup of my latest MOC, the pl/ego airport (a recreation of Playmobil set 3886) on MOCPages: (URL) see the original Playmobil set, click here: (URL) brought this to Brickfest, btw, and it made a spectacularly (...) (19 years ago, 23-Aug-05, to lugnet.announce.moc) !

  Re: pl/ego airport

(...) something to build out of Lego. I picked up a playmobile catalog about a month ago and overall, it is everything that Lego _should_ be and isn't. - They have a wide variety of themes that continue for years - All minifigures are happy, even (...) (19 years ago, 23-Aug-05, to lugnet.town)

  Re: pl/ego airport

(...) Having a MOC that you were right next to at BF, thanks. ;-) I thought it was a great re-creation of the Playmobile set. During the summer we did a gift exchange in my LUG and one of the gifts was a re-creation of a Playmobile showjumping set. (...) (19 years ago, 24-Aug-05, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: pl/ego airport

Matt, I could not agree with you more on this point. I have the past three Playmobil catalogs and they are a fantastic source of inspiration. Playmobil puts out a product line that really resembles LEGO of the late 80's & 90's. Strong themes and (...) (19 years ago, 25-Aug-05, to lugnet.town)