 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2946
    New MOC: The Sluf air-fighter prototype —brent skadan
   Hello all, After a ~6 month hiatus -- or rather a long creative block-- I slapped this little thing together over the last few weeks. This model was rife with issues and I nearly gave up last weekend but my desire to see it completed won out. It may (...) (19 years ago, 23-Aug-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

        Re: New MOC: The Sluf air-fighter prototype —Gary Thomas
   (...) At last - something new under the sun. Extremely cool! (19 years ago, 28-Aug-05, to lugnet.space)