 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2945
2944  |  2946
Subject:
Darth Maul
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Mon, 22 Aug 2005 09:48:13 GMT

This is a Bionicle creation based on the Star Wars character Darth Maul. Some points of interest are the leg connections and the horns.

You can go to the following link for more pictures and information: http://mocpages.com/moc.php/9985

Daniel