 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2934
  new moc: beach house

this latest moc, a luxury beach house, (2 URLs) was designed to accommodate the friends and aquaintances who can always find their way to someone's beach house. the house is completely symetrical and modular to allow for compact packing. the main (...) (19 years ago, 18-Aug-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, FTX) !

  Re: new moc: beach house

(...) I love it! Great use of parts, the patio chairs are sweet. And I like the colors. Sweep of the roof gets style points too! Tim (Smith) (19 years ago, 18-Aug-05, to lugnet.build.arch, FTX)

  Re: new moc: beach house

(...) (3 URLs) (...) thank you. maroon (dark red) is my favourite colour and a chance to use it in a moc was great. i've been saving these pieces for a while and loved the mix with butter yellow. had a lot of fun with the patio set, 3 designs to get (...) (19 years ago, 18-Aug-05, to lugnet.build.arch, FTX)

  Re: new moc: beach house

Deborah- where do those dark flowers come from? I enjoyed seeing this at BrickFest! -Cyndi (19 years ago, 19-Aug-05, to lugnet.build.arch, FTX)

  Re: new moc: beach house

(...) they're initially from my (URL) and hopin' and prayin'> folder but they were realized by my fellow lug member, (URL) norbert black>, who will paint anything that will stand still long enough. another lug member, (URL) jason alleman>, has (...) (19 years ago, 19-Aug-05, to lugnet.build.arch, FTX)

  Re: new moc: beach house

(...) Only if bribed appropriately... :) Norbert Black (19 years ago, 19-Aug-05, to lugnet.build.arch, FTX)