 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2896
    Alternate MOC files with a challenge —Nathanael Kuipers
   Hi! The last couple of years I have tried to inspire many people to build there own alternate MOCs. Although I've seen quite a lot of these cool models there are still many people only asking for instructions or CAD files. Before I am going to work (...) (19 years ago, 23-Jul-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.cad.dat.models, FTX)

        Re: Alternate MOC files with a challenge —Paul S. D'Urbano
     In lugnet.announce.moc, Nathanael Kuipers wrote: SNIP (...) Cool! Now I've got to cook up a cool 4403 alternate by August 10th to get instructions for that Heli... -Paul (19 years ago, 24-Jul-05, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.cad.dat.models, FTX)

        Re: Alternate MOC files with a challenge —danny staple
   (...) I have actually worked out some pretty cool micro-scale MOC's using only the Titan XP. The theme of them is War Of The Worlds - but based in London (closer to the HG Wells version, not the Tom Cruise/Speilberg version). I have been brushing up (...) (19 years ago, 25-Jul-05, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.cad.dat.models)