 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2896
2895  |  2897
Subject:
Alternate MOC files with a challenge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Sat, 23 Jul 2005 20:15:09 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi!

The last couple of years I have tried to inspire many people to build there own alternate MOCs. Although I’ve seen quite a lot of these cool models there are still many people only asking for instructions or CAD files.

Before I am going to work for LEGO I would like to challenge once more all those who are interested in MLCAD files for one of the following models:

4098alternates

4100alternates

And probably the more interesting ones:

4403heli,space,jet

4404buggy,F1

So here’s the challenge. Show me your alternate creation of one of those sets by sending it to:

nkdesign AT hotmail DOT com

and also send which CAD file you would like to have of the set you used.

So for 1 of your own alternate creations, you get 1 of my MLCAD files of this same set.

If I like it and you have put some effort in it, I will send you the file in return, but after August 10th this deal ends.

Good luck! I hope to receive/ see many cool alternate models! (and thanks Paul for giving me this idea)

industrialdesigner

Note: Some parts might be missing in the CAD files either because they were not available in LDraw or because unofficial parts were used.

Files are for personal use only. All rights reserved 2005 Nathanaël Kuipers