 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2885
    ParLUGment's summer gift exchange —Norbert Black
   Hello everyone Some of you may remember that ParLUGment held a "secret Santa" gift exchange back in December of 2004. Everyone seemed to have a good time, so we decided to do it again. Being too impatient to wait 12 months, we came up with the idea (...) (19 years ago, 16-Jul-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.town) !