 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2854
2853  |  2855
Subject:
Space Pirates, Mini-Melpomene, More!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Wed, 29 Jun 2005 19:43:29 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

From largest to smallest...

First, the space Pirates. I have Zed Cannon 1:
http://www.hafhead.com/lego/myspace/zcannon1/index.html

The front of Zed Cannon 1’s gun was inspired by the engines on Mladen’s D-44 Landing Barge.
And I blame the idea for angled bits sticking out the top and bottom of the engines on Soren, though I don’t have any specific model in mind.

...and Zed Cannon 2:
http://www.hafhead.com/lego/myspace/zcannon2/index.html

Next I have a mini version of Melpomene, Melpo-MINI:
http://www.hafhead.com/lego/myspace/melpomin/index.html

And finally, the “more”- KraataCorp’s Hover Can:
http://www.hafhead.com/lego/myspace/hovercan/index.html

Ah, what a spacey day.

   Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com