 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2787

Subject:
Track and Field vignettes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.sports
Date:
Thu, 19 May 2005 16:44:23 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi all,

I’m pleased to present a series of vignettes: Track and Field

PLMKWYT, Bruce

Re: Track and Field vignettes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.vignette
Date:
Thu, 19 May 2005 17:40:41 GMT

Oops,

I forgot to give credit to Andrew Hovartits. He posted his track vig at about the same time that I was making my pole vault vig, and it was the inspiration for me to go on and make the series. I also drew inspiration from his SNOTty track.

Andrew’s vig: