 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2785
  My MOCs: large scale jets, cars, and trucks

In the last few weeks I have been expanding my brickshelf folder. perhaps you've seen some of my MOCs on brickshelf's "recent" pages. If not, I would like to invite you to visit: (URL) examples: A black F-14D Super Tomcat (scale 1/36) (URL) Kenworth (...) (19 years ago, 17-May-05, to lugnet.announce.moc) !!

  Re: My MOCs: large scale jets, cars, and trucks

(...) Well, I'll go ahead and say something - I really like your models! Lugnet often seems to prefer original creations, but I've always enjoyed modeling real-life vehicles like you've done, and done very well. You've quietly used a lot of advanced (...) (19 years ago, 18-May-05, to lugnet.town)

  Re: My MOCs: large scale jets, cars, and trucks

(...) Thanks for the comments. That my MOCs would look good in Legoland is a major compliment. One of my inspirations were the pictures in the Ultimate LEGO book, and apparently that shows. I admire people for the creativity and often humour that (...) (19 years ago, 18-May-05, to lugnet.town)

  Re: My MOCs: large scale jets, cars, and trucks

(...) through most of the other galleries. I will have to check those in more detail later- everything in there is so gorgeous that I can't even start to pick a favorite. I was hoping to find an F4 Phantom or a Corvair, but no go. While I have no (...) (19 years ago, 18-May-05, to lugnet.town)

  Re: My MOCs: large scale jets, cars, and trucks

In lugnet.announce.moc, Ralph Savelsberg wrote: (snip) (...) I said it before: (URL) I'll say it again... this stuff rocks. I agree with the poster who opined "good enough for LEGOLand"!!! Are these all static or do any of them have motors? Thanks (...) (19 years ago, 18-May-05, to lugnet.town)

  Re: My MOCs: large scale jets, cars, and trucks

(...) Ralph, These are great, it's wonderful to see how well you can model those vehicles without using too many of the newer pieces, some excellent SNOT work. I really liked the motorcycles, it's hard to capture such detail in a small size. Thanks, (...) (19 years ago, 19-May-05, to lugnet.town)

  Re: My MOCs: large scale jets, cars, and trucks

(...) A Chevy Corvair would indeed be nice. It has a very uncluttered and sleek look, but I'm not sure whether I could get a LEGO version to look sleek enough. I used to have an F-4 Phantom, a US Navy F-4S. I demolished it about five years ago in (...) (19 years ago, 19-May-05, to lugnet.town)

  Re: My MOCs: large scale jets, cars, and trucks

(...) George, Glad to see that you like them. Those motorcycles are a lot of fun to build. They don't take too many pieces and the smallish scale forces me to get creative in using them. I am the most pleased with the police bike. I was able to give (...) (19 years ago, 19-May-05, to lugnet.town)

  Re: My MOCs: large scale jets, cars, and trucks

(...) Thank you for the compliments. To answer your question: the models are static, though I tend to incorporate some working features. For instance, the wrecker's crane can be raised by turning a little wheel hidden behind a door and the (...) (19 years ago, 19-May-05, to lugnet.town)

  Re: My MOCs: large scale jets, cars, and trucks

Hey, Nice stuff! It is the school bus that really catches my eye (all though all the MOCs are great...) maybe that says something about me? : ) Thanks for sharing and God Bless, Nathan (19 years ago, 20-May-05, to lugnet.town)

  Re: My MOCs: large scale jets, cars, and trucks

(...) Thank you for your compliments. Of course I like some of my MOCs better than others. I don't think anybody is as critical of my MOCs as I am myself. I am not quite content with some of my cars and the Winnebago, for instance, but the schoolbus (...) (19 years ago, 24-May-05, to lugnet.town)