 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2774

Subject:
Yin to my Yang
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.vignette
Date:
Wed, 11 May 2005 19:09:47 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi all,

Here I am, trying to be all artsy:

Yin to my Yang

(Yes, before someone brings it up, I know that the feminine yin is supposed to be black while the masculine yang is white, but I wasn’t happy with my accessory choices to make the white fig the masculine and the black the feminine.)

PLMKWYT, Bruce

Re: Yin to my Yang