 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2772
  Stuttgart Tram in 6-wide

Hi train and tram folks, I havn't finished the advertising stickers jet but I wanted to take some pics of my first 6-wide Train MOC ever: The old Stuttgart Tram "Linie 15" The original is narrow gage so it was a bit complicated to hide a normal 9 V (...) (19 years ago, 9-May-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: Stuttgart Tram in 6-wide

In lugnet.announce.moc, Holger Matthes wrote: <snip (...) Have you tried a chrome silver 1x1 round plate mounted into a technic brick (stud in). That should give you a nice chrome ring and then take a piece of soft white Lego tubing and cut down (...) (19 years ago, 9-May-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.schleim, FTX)

  Re: Stuttgart Tram in 6-wide

(...) How 'bout a grey minifig head stud reliefed into the space in front of the driver's controls? Or a grey piston head (Although I'm not sure about how you'd attach it.) These two came to mind after I asked myself what is smaller than a 2x2 round (...) (19 years ago, 9-May-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.schleim, FTX)

  Re: Stuttgart Tram in 6-wide

(...) I think you have done this really well and I'm gald you showed some 'how it works' photos of the underside (...) I don't see that as being a problem, you just have the tram track seperate from the rest of the track on your layout, the same as (...) (19 years ago, 9-May-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.schleim, FTX)

  Re: Stuttgart Tram in 6-wide

Very awesome work on the wheel setup, and making such a faithful representation of the tram! -Stefan- (19 years ago, 11-May-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.schleim, FTX)