 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2714
  Joe Vig meets Far Side

For my first Joe Vig vignette, we take a trip to the Far Side. You may remember the Far Side cartoon where the spiders have a web across a playground slide and one of them is saying "If this works, we'll eat like kings." (URL) Incidentally, this is (...) (19 years ago, 12-Apr-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.loc.ca.sk.sas, FTX) !