 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2696
2695  |  2697
Subject:
Polar Bear Vignette Cube
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.loc.ca.sk.sas, lugnet.fun
Date:
Tue, 5 Apr 2005 15:27:02 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Whateverly Labs is pleased to announce a new 3-D imaging technology, which enables us to see the hitherto unseen. We have applied it to the classic ‘Polar Bear in a Snowstorm’ image. Coincidentally, such an image was recently presented here. We can now see that rather than ‘empty’, such an MOC may indeed be quite ‘full’.

^Click and all will be revealed^

Peace and pure-as-driven-snow, Professor Whateverly