 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2686
2685  |  2687
Subject:
New MOC second try
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Fri, 1 Apr 2005 07:13:56 GMT

Hidey ho everybody, So, some of you may have glanced at this http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=756216 and this http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=632658 my first attempts at creating chicken walker style mecha. (Believe it or not, I was not consciously aware of 4789 Aquatic mech when I built the yellow one, though I had probably seen it.) While they weren’t really what I had hoped to accomplish in the way of style they turned out alright. So this is what I consider to be my first serious attempt at mecha building. 19 points of articulation, not including fingers and jump jets. I have yet to come up with a fancy pants acronym to name it but I did build it to fit into the Eastern Block colour scheme. Enjoy and please comment. I like suggestions.

and of course gallery post mod. http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=1167437

The wing segments on the upper arms help guide the mech during jumps. Stowable jump jets, one massive laser cannon, and 16 short range missiles make this light mobile mech a force to be reckoned with on the battlefield.

Nathan

Maybe I’ll name it FANCY PANTS