 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2659
  MOC: WAP-5 Class

Indian Railways WAP-5 Class (ABB-Adtranz design): (URL) (Click for gallery, post mod) Real world images: (URL) Sloppy job on the red stripes. Cut the stripe stickers that go around the slope bricks freehand. I also should have raised the top one by (...) (19 years ago, 23-Mar-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.in, FTX) !

  Re: MOC: WAP-5 Class

(...) Looks like you did a good job matching the prototype. In pic 42, it looks like the tubing could have been a little shorter to pull the details closer to the roof. I like the use of car roof pieces for the windows. Is it my imagination or do (...) (19 years ago, 23-Mar-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: MOC: WAP-5 Class

(...) Not exactly following you here... do you mean that they should have been shorter or do you mean they should have been clustered more closely together? If it was the former, well, I don't like modding ABS, although now in retrospect I realise I (...) (19 years ago, 24-Mar-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)