 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2659
MOC: WAP-5 Class
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.in
Date:
Wed, 23 Mar 2005 08:11:17 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Indian Railways WAP-5 Class (ABB-Adtranz design):

(Click for gallery, post mod)

Real world images: http://www.irfca.org/photos/search.php?=&searchstring=WAP-5

Sloppy job on the red stripes. Cut the stripe stickers that go around the slope bricks freehand. I also should have raised the top one by one plate more, but hey, you all know I’m lazy. This has actually been sitting around for months (some of you know that too), I only had the inclination to take photos today.

Still, the panto design is new (from what I’m aware of) and I thought the top in general turned out nice. Notice the lack of muck on it as well. There’s also a concealed switch for the battery box, which powers the lights in the front and at the back. See if you can find it. MOCPage will be up ASAP, after the BS gallery is moderated. Stay tuned.

Legoswami