 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2628
  Vignette - Elbonian Airlines

A la Dilbert: Elbonian Airlines (URL) DaveE (19 years ago, 10-Mar-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.vignette, FTX) !

  Re: Vignette - Elbonian Airlines

(...) Sign me UP! This is great. You really captured the essence of Dilbert with about 25 bricks. Thanks Brian (19 years ago, 10-Mar-05, to lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)

  Re: Vignette - Elbonian Airlines

(...) That's just too funny, Dave. We need more Dilbert MOCs. :P (URL) blogged> On a different note, I find that I often cannot access your site. I think it's a problem at your server's end, because I've found this both through my internet access at (...) (19 years ago, 10-Mar-05, to lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)

  Re: Vignette - Elbonian Airlines

(...) Huh! I don't ever have a problem connecting, but I know that suave.net was flagged as a spammer a while back (must have been all those spams I sent out about studs and getting bigger stacks). So email *from* my suave account occasionally gets (...) (19 years ago, 10-Mar-05, to lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)

  Re: Vignette - Elbonian Airlines

Ah. Vertical face-plant. Nice. Well done Dave. Peace and air, Professor Whateverly (URL) (19 years ago, 11-Mar-05, to lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)

  Re: Vignette - Elbonian Airlines

(...) Brilliant! absolutely brilliant! I love it. Now I'm going to have to start making dilber vignettes. great job -mark (19 years ago, 11-Mar-05, to lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)