 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2545
    Guan Hei Fat Choi —Todd Kubo
   Hello All! Happy Chinese New Year! (I might have misspelled it in the Subject line...apologies to those of Chinese heritage if so.) 2005 Year of the Rooster! (URL) a little MOC. Again based upon the LegoLand CA Pelican promo. Wanted to make a very (...) (19 years ago, 8-Feb-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea, lugnet.org.us.sealug) !!

        Re: Guan Hei Fat Choi —William R. Ward
   (...) Looks great!! An excellent compromise between lifelike and cartoony. Perfect for the lunar New Year (Koreans and Vietnamese, among others, celebrate it too). You should make the remaining animals of the zodiac though! I am crossposting to (...) (19 years ago, 9-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.build.sculpture)

        Re: Guan Hei Fat Choi —Todd Kubo
   (...) Thanks William, "I say, I say, Thank you son" <--(Must be said with heavy Foghorn Leghorn accent.) I have been thinking about that, particularly after seeing "Toshiya's" great work at brickshelf (URL) been recently inspired by the new designer (...) (19 years ago, 9-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.build.sculpture)