 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2545
2544  |  2546
Subject:
Guan Hei Fat Choi
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea, lugnet.org.us.sealug
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2005 22:42:26 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hello All!
Happy Chinese New Year! (I might have misspelled it in the Subject
line...apologies to those of Chinese heritage if so.)

2005 Year of the Rooster!
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=1096013

Unveiling a little MOC. Again based upon the LegoLand CA Pelican promo.
Wanted to make a very colorful Rooster, trying to capture the irridecent nature
of the head, and color changes in a small space.
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=1096014
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=1096015

Cheers! have a great Start to the New Year!
~T.k.