 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2507
  Space Shuttle for Lego Factory

Hi everyone. This is my first post. And it's for my first Lego Digital Designer model - the Space Shuttle. 2005 is the year of "Return to Flight". I have entered this model in the Lego Factory competition (week 10). (2 URLs) I used some NASA (...) (19 years ago, 26-Jan-05, to lugnet.announce.moc) !

  Re: Space Shuttle for Lego Factory

(...) That's amazing! I didn't think you'd be able to fit all that into such a tiny space, but you did a great job. Spotlighted. (19 years ago, 26-Jan-05, to lugnet.space)