 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2502

Subject:
That can't be good.....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2005 18:18:07 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Well, I had this idea while typing a message, and after Lar encouraged me to do it, I threw it together in half an hour, ran a render, and uploaded it!

Post-mod gallery for the .mpd: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=80301

Have a Laugh,

Legoswami Samarth

Re: That can't be good.....