 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2485
2484  |  2486
Subject:
micro St. Basil's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2005 02:57:07 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi all,

I recently completed a microscale model of St. Basil's Cathedral, Red Square,
Moscow. You can see it at

I based my model on several photographs, mostly on postcards. From the postcards
it appears that the bell tower is a separate structure, which I did not build.

I don't have a piece count, but the model contains over 400 round 1x1 white
plates. I completed it in fits and starts over the course of four months.

Hope you enjoy.

Judy Miller