 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2312
Subject:
new moc - the brique - quality furniture since the dawn of lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 2004 21:20:04 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

i too was fortunate to experience my first lego/train show at railfair 27 held in ottawa this past weekend - an experience that needs to be repeated more than once a year. the group worked well together, orchestrating the layout with smooth precision, especially with janey’s detailed amusement park, the trains running on time, the cows(which have to be seen to be “herd”) & the squished brownies. what a way to show your appreciation for home baking!

building for the show was a great experience. especially fun was refitting my warehouse loft conversion to fit into the layout as a downtown furniture store.

no large canadian town is without “the brique” - quality furniture since the dawn of lego.

the lower floor features living, dining, family room furnishings & kitchen sets. the owners of the warehouse loft obviously shopped here.

the upper floor features bedroom furniture for all tastes & ages.

kids will enjoy the simple lines of the medium blue set or the fun & fantasy of the jungle-themed room with crocodile toy box & seating bench. adults will enjoy the appeal of the sleek design of the dark red canopy bed or the storage provided by the armoire in the danish inspired bedroom. people with more questionable taste will want to be inspired by the round bed that harkens back to their honeymoon days in niagara falls. there’s something for everyone.

enjoy

-§ deborah higdon-leblond §-

Re: new moc - the brique - quality furniture since the dawn of lego