 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1960
1959  |  1961
Subject:
Phoenix from red Xpod
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 18 Apr 2004 20:21:17 GMT

a few days ago, I got an idea for a phoenix, then i saw these great dragons by Leonard Hoffman:

http://news.lugnet.com/announce/moc/?n=1954

& noticed the red one looked like what i had in mind for my phoenix & wanted to hurry up & post mine before someone beat me to it-thanks to Lenny for the push:

Click ‘em

Jeff