 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1892
    Colonial Viper MOC —Douglas R. Clark
   Hello again, When I posted this (URL) MOC> awhile ago, I alluded to a larger version that I was working on. So now I present my larger scale Colonial Viper just in time to counter the newly discovered (URL) cylon lightning>! (URL) I acutally have (...) (20 years ago, 25-Mar-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Colonial Viper MOC —Ryan Wood
     (...) Douglas, I like this a lot more than your smaller version. The colors all work (the red striping looks cool,) I love your use of the dark grey printed slopes for the front engine intakes, and the angled snot walls you speak of look really (...) (20 years ago, 25-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

         Re: Colonial Viper MOC —Douglas R. Clark
     (...) I go back and forth as to which one I like better. The larger one definitely has more detail and is probably more accurate to the "real thing". The canopy definitely looks more to scale with the larger model. I like the smaller one since it (...) (20 years ago, 26-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Colonial Viper MOC —Bram Lambrecht
     (...) Looks great! The shape is nice and sleek, and the colors and printed parts work well. I'd get rid of the dark gray and black grill tiles on the sides of the nose though..they're a bit distracting. (...) Almost 5 years? That is a very long (...) (20 years ago, 25-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

         Re: Colonial Viper MOC —Douglas R. Clark
     (...) Yeah, I think you're right, but I was experimenting a bit. It actually looks OK from a distance. Maybe I'll try some of the "new" grey when I get some and see how it looks. If/When I rebuild it to put in landing gear, I will probably change (...) (20 years ago, 26-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Colonial Viper MOC —Tom McDonald
   (...) The engines are what I like best about this moc. They look packed together and powerful. -Tom McD. (20 years ago, 27-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)