 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1828
New MOC: The Technic fig scale ladder truck "Inferno"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 2004 05:03:56 GMT

Hi Everyone,

After 4 months of on and off work, 6 Bricklink orders and several acts of cannibalism, I am proud to announce my newest creation...

Inferno the Technic figure scale ladder truck!

Brickshelf link after moderation

I see on Lugnet and Brickshelf that not too many people tried to build a Technic figure scale ladder truck, so I took the bait and built one... with a twist.

Inferno is named after the red ladder truck in The Transformers, and the fact that when Inferno is placed along side our well-loved, reissued-twice crane truck, you have the Grapple & Inferno pair also straight from Transformers. There are pictures of the pair in my Brickshelf gallery. Okay, Grapple is the crane truck in Transformers. That similarity is intentional.

A treat to everyone: Couple months ago I posted an unannounced sneak preview of Grapple & Inferno with two Technic guys duking it out. I retook these pictures to have four guys fighting over the two trucks’ superiority. :-)

PLMKWYT!

Enjoy
Keith