 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1827
1826  |  1828
Subject:
Carpenter's Shop and Cart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 2004 04:33:41 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Here is the third installment of my alphabet project. Every village needs a
carpenter, and this one specializes in making fine furniture and housing
necessities. Here is the folder:

Front:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jbrink44/Castle/CarpenterShopAndCart/c01.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jbrink44/Castle/CarpenterShopAndCart/c02.jpg