 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1728
1727  |  1729
Subject:
P-51D Mustang with invasion stripes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.loc.se
Date:
Fri, 16 Jan 2004 17:52:45 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hello!

Photos of my new Mustang model is now on display at Brickshelf. Many thanks to
my friend Dan Giselsson who has taken the pictures.

The design was described earlier when I posted the CAD-renders

http://news.lugnet.com/announce/moc/?n=1712

Any comment are most welcome

Mattias