 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1635
1634  |  1636
Subject:
A Castle with a difference
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 12 Dec 2003 19:26:17 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=legomaat

This time not a LEGO-designed castle but a castle as real as possible. Take the
grand tour and tell me what you think of it.

Maybe a nice idea for LEGO next year?