 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1575
1574  |  1576
Subject:
Printed (Decorated) Tile Mosaic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mosaic, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 20:52:34 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi all,

With all of the 'gray storm clouds' being discussed on LUGNET this week,
I fear this MOC announcement may get lost in the brouhaha. But the final
pieces arrved from Germany in an amazingly short time (5 days!), so I
went ahead and finished it today. I have completed a new type of mosaic,
similar to a PhotoMosaic picture, but using thousands of decorated LEGO
tiles. I hope my description is not to esoteric on this webpage:

http://www.ericharshbarger.org/lego/girl.html

Oh, and one might take special interest in the link at the bottom of
that page that points out that color variations in LEGO pieces (at least
on printed tiles) have been around for longer than some might have believed.

cheers,

eric harshbarger