 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1553
1552  |  1554
Subject:
Small freight station aka uses for droid fighter wings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Mon, 10 Nov 2003 20:29:48 GMT

Hi all,

After seeing a building at BF2002 (yes, 2002) that used droid fighter wings for a roof, I thought that was a neat idea. After over ayear, I finally got around to building something. It’s a small freight transfer station, like you might find in a small town’s railway station. Features include an actual sliding door built using some of the 1x4 brick with groove mounted at 90 degrees into a technic beam. You can see it on BrickShelf. Here’s a mini pic:

Cheers!

Roy