 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1497
1496  |  1498
Subject:
Lego Comic Book Sequel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 18 Oct 2003 01:22:17 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hello everyone,

My friend Bryan and I are thrilled to FINALLY be able to publish the second
issue of our Lego-based superhero comic, "The Unlikely Society." We published
the first issue waaaay back in April, so the sequel has been a long time coming.
The excuses ... er, the REASONS for this delay are long and varied, so I won't
bore you with the details.

But we're here, and we're happy to announce that Issue #2 is posted and ready
for viewing. You can find it, along with our revamped website, here:

<www.appleisp.net/~jgross>

If you've never read Issue #1, or if it's been six months since you last read
it, you should probably read that first.

Please let us know what you think!!

Take care,
-Jason